Hi Eric, Thanks a lot for this, I think I'll use it quite a bit. This may be specific to my setup, but in case this is useful to others, as a gnus user I had to do (setq mail-user-agent 'message-user-agent) Without altering this --- i.e. with mail-user-agent set to the default value of 'sendmail-user-agent --- org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize puts the outgoing message in mail-mode (a.o.t. message-mode). For me, that meant that the resulting outgoing email was rendered verbatim in gmail, whereas from message-mode it is fine. The exact contents of outgoing emails are below. I noticed one small bug, but perhaps it's an org-mode bug? When I use org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize on this ,---- | *** Tasks | - [ ] Check Popen.returncode of python system calls `---- I get the following, which renders as a checkbox with an X, whereas my checkbox was empty. ,---- |