Carsten Dominik writes: > Hi Sebastian, > > I have applied your patch, thanks. > > - Carsten > > On Apr 22, 2010, at 3:58 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > >> Hi Carsten, >> >> >> here is a neccessary improvement for the sitemap-sorting. >> >> This is diffed against the current master, thus the last patch is >> included here, too. >> >> Some files still do not want to sort correctly, if we turn off >> folder-sorting :-P > > Hmm - I am not sure if I understand? Another fix needed, or your > patch does now fix it? Sorry for being slow today... I'm bad in explaining... There was still a problem with alphabetical sorting I didn't fix. But it didn't show up with any combination of files (it had with thorough debugging...). But anyway, here's the final patch, that fixes it. Sorry, I'll try to send just _one_ patch the next time :-/