On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:26:57 +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote: [...] > THe doc string now reads: > > "Use `org-icompleting-read' to prompt for an Org buffer to switch to. > With a prefix argument, restrict available to files. > With two prefix arguments, restrict available buffers to agenda files. Carsten, apologies if I'm being a little slow here but I really do not understand this first paragraph! Specifically, I believe the grammar to be wrong in the last 2 sentences, possibly because you mean "availability" instead of "available" or "to available" instead of "available to", but I cannot be sure nor can I suggest an improvement because I actually do not know what they are intending to say. Sorry!