* [babel] :file header
@ 2011-07-25  6:26 Max Flöttmann
From: Max Flöttmann @ 2011-07-25  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I'm working with org-mode and babel to write annotated R-scripts. I include a lot of code blocks that should write their graphics to a file.
I'm usually using the :file argument for that, but on my Mac this doesn't work anymore.

A code block like this:
#+begin_src R :file test.pdf :session test
     plot.Data(data)
#+end_src

Should be sent to the session 'test' and should be wrapped in the code to produce a pdf. This wrapping does not work.
The result is a link to the file, but the file is not produced. The session does not show the wrapper code either.

I'm using Aquamacs 2.2 and Org-mode version 7.6 (release_7.6.1.gc51d).
Does anybody know a fix for this?
Regards,

Max

* Re: [babel] :file header
@ 2011-07-25 17:02 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-07-25 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max Flöttmann; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Did you see my response to your previous email on this subject?

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/