On Thu, Sep 05 2013, Karl Voit wrote: > * Alan Schmitt wrote: >> I can't promise anything, but I can try to write something. What >> external merging tool should I use? > > I haven't used it yet but I read that Emacs offers some kind of a > 3-way-merger ... and then there is an early git-merge-tool[1] or rather the org-merge-driver for git. i've been using it for half a year now for my org files in git, although i seldom have conflicts, as we're just a small group. maybe somebody on the list has more info on its status? cheers, jonas Footnotes: [1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/git-merge-tool/index.html