Hi, Rasmus writes: >>> and *why* is orgmode.org hosting it? Privacy? >> >> I don't think CDN service was available at the time mathjax support was >> implemented. IMO, it hardly makes sense to host it now. > > This patch switches the cdn to upstream and removes a lot of stuff that I > believe mathjax will figure out on it own. I'm no mathjax or webs export, > though. Notably, mathml stuff is gone. > > OTOH, I added some display options, which I believe one might care about. > If more "user-sensible" options exists I can add them. > > It would be good if someone who knows MathJax better could reviews this. Added font, better scale support, linebreaks, linebreaks and possibility for the browser to chose MathMl if support is good enough. If you are uncomfortable with Org linking against cdn.mathjax.org it would be good to let me know. If no other inputs, I will install this patch soonish. —Rasmus -- The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club