Stig Brautaset writes: > Hi Sharon, > > Sharon Kimble writes: > >> How can I renumber or resort my footnotes please? > > =C-u C-c C-x f= (=org-footnote-action=) offers an action to sort footnotes, in > the footnotes section. You can also re-number them throughout the document > from here. > Thanks for this Stig. I eventually went through the document and manually reordered them. Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.1.1