* A few changes to test in master
@ 2020-01-31 11:26 Bastien
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2020-01-31 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I would like to highlight three changes from master that need to be
carefully tested before Org 9.4 can be released:

- M-x org-table-electric-header-mode RET will display the first row
  of the table at point in the header line when the first row is not
  visible anymore.

- Numeric priorities: e.g. #+PRIORITIES: 1 10 3 in the buffer will
  let you use numeric priorities (from 1 to 10, default to 3).
  You cannot use higher values than 64 for priorities.  I don't want
  to go too far in the flexibility of priorities, but I think this
  generalization is fine.

- The new org-agenda-filter command has been adapted to use the
  current filters as the default value.  I find it more consistent
  with the previous implementation of filtering.

Let me know if any of these changes is problematic for you.

 Bastien