TEC writes: > Juan Manuel MacĂ­as writes: > >> Thank you very much for your response and your comments. > > Seriously, thanks for the patch. I think the ML is usually a bit more > responsive, but it seems to be a bit quiet at the moment. > >> I agree to name "Insert, include, etc." the attribute to include >> arbitrary LaTeX code, better than "options". > > Glad my feedback seems to have gone down well :). If the only likely use > of this is adjusting the font, perhaps for the sake of consistency we > can match the behaviour of tables, which take a :font LaTeX attribute? > >> Of course, I can add the necessary documentation to the files you tell >> me. As I am new to submitting patches, I don't really know how to >> proceed: do I have to send you the new version of the patch, with the >> documentation? Should I send a new email with all of it to this list? > > Thanks for asking. Sometimes it seems the maintainers take the trouble of > adding an ORG-NEWS entry or minor touching ups to the patch, but I think > it's nice to leave as little for them to do as possible :) > > Announce changes in: etc/ORG-NEWS > Document new/different behaviour in: doc/org-manual.org > > I think Markup for /Rich Contents > Paragraphs/ may be the right place > to add a description of this functionality --- verse blocks are > discussed around line 10750. > > Regarding how patches on this ML work, this is what I've observed: > - Initial version of patch submitted, with justification/explanation > - Feedback may be given > - Revisions of the patch are attached in replies to feedback > - Process repeats until everyone's happy > - Patch is merged > > i.e. it all tends to happen in the same thread. > > Hope this helps, > > Timothy. >