Hi all, I like to keep up to date with new LaTeX packages that are being uploaded to CTAN and I'm subscribed to the CTAN news feed. I always use Elfeed to check my subscriptions, but it occurred to me to write a function (with org-map-entries) to be able to pass Elfeed entries (with certain parameters) to Org trees. For example, something like: * New on CTAN :PROPERTIES: :ELFEED: @6-months-ago +TeX New on CTAN :END: Or, for /This Month in Org/: * /This Month in Org/ :PROPERTIES: :ELFEED: @3-months-ago +tmio :END: And then run `my-org/insert-entries-elfeed'. If anyone wants to try it, I attach an Org document with the code, which is very preliminary, not too fancy and quite improvable. Feedback welcome! :-) Best regards, Juan Manuel