Michael Eliachevitch writes: > For this kind of short writing I'm always wondering whether doing it > in org-mode is really worth it. I see a trade-of between the > convenience of org-markup (e.g. emphasis markers, itemize lists, > links, …), and the inconvience of adding literal latex to org-mode, > which is just a bit more cumbersome than doing so in an actual latex > file with a latex major mode*. Especiall since you don't use headers For my website I added some custom commands so I can use M-x draketo-software to start an article with a template. Alternatively add a capture-template that creates a letter. Then M-x org-capture L (or such) would create a new letter prefilled with everything you typically need. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de