Ihor Radchenko writes: > Juan Manuel Macías writes: > >> I think the best thing is to rethink the :literal attribute, as I >> commented at the end of my other email: >> >> - without :literal --> verse environment with a more "canonical" syntax. >> >> - with :literal --> verse environment seen in the "old (org) style", >> preserving the blank lines. In that context \vspace does work. > > +1 Here is the modified patch. -- Juan Manuel Macías https://juanmanuelmacias.com https://lunotipia.juanmanuelmacias.com https://gnutas.juanmanuelmacias.com