Ihor Radchenko writes: > May you please provide more details? > What exactly did you try to do, step by step? I clocked in ('org-clock-in') in a headline with a dangling clock. I got the Clock Resolution popup menu, and pressed an uppercase letter, which according to the popup menu should leave me clocked out: For all these options, using uppercase makes your final state to be CLOCKED OUT. I know that I clocked /in/, and that it might make sense to end up clocked in, but if that is the case I think that the popup menu is very misleading and might be improved. In fact, if that is the case, I believe that there is no difference in the lowercase and uppercase options at all. In that case, please let me know how I'm mistaken and I am happy to try to improve the popup menu text to clarify this. See the attached org document for detailed instructions: