Hello, I am exporting an Org file that contains a large verse block to LaTeX. This verse block contains footnotes, but they appear in the page where the LaTeX verse environment ends. I looked at the exported .tex file and I noticed that it was using "\footnotemark" and "\footnotetext[N]{...}", instead of "\footnote{...}". If it's not clear what the issue is, simply add a footnote to the first lines of a very long verse block (longer than one page), and export it to PDF. I searched in ox-latex.el and I found the "problem". Inside `org-latex-footnote-reference', the 2nd `cond' clause checks if the reference is within a verse block, among others. It checks this by calling `org-element-lineage' with a quoted list that contains the hardcoded "blacklisted" blocks. I think it would be a good idea to allow the user to customize this list, since I personally don't think this makes sense with a verse block (and probably table cell), for example. Thanks in advance.