* is org (no longer) in emacs-cvs?
@ 2008-01-07 18:12 Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2008-01-07 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello & happy 2008 to all of you,

I'm using a Debian package supplied by Romain Francoise
(http://emacs.orebokech.com) to update emacs, using emacs-cvs. For
some time now, the org that is shipped says it is org-mode version
5.13i. Which works fine, so, no sound of alarm bells here..
But did I miss Dominic deciding to remove it from cvs?

Thx

Gijs

--
Nothing in progression can rest on its original plan.  We may as well think of
rocking a grown man in the cradle of an infant.  -- Edmund Burke

* Re: is org (no longer) in emacs-cvs?
@ 2008-01-07 19:52 ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2008-01-07 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2008-01-07 18:12 +0000, Gijs Hillenius wrote:
> Hello & happy 2008 to all of you,
>
> I'm using a Debian package supplied by Romain Francoise
> (http://emacs.orebokech.com) to update emacs, using emacs-cvs. For
> some time now, the org that is shipped says it is org-mode version
> 5.13i. Which works fine, so, no sound of alarm bells here..
> But did I miss Dominic deciding to remove it from cvs?
>
> Thx
>
> Gijs

I'd also like to see org in emacs updated.

--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .:  [ GPG Key: 9283AA3F ]  :.

          Use the best OS -- http://www.fedoraproject.org/

* Re: Re: is org (no longer) in emacs-cvs?
@ 2008-01-08  0:18   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2008-01-08  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo; +Cc: John Wiegley, emacs-orgmode

Leo <sdl.web@gmail.com> writes:

>> I'm using a Debian package supplied by Romain Francoise
>> (http://emacs.orebokech.com) to update emacs, using emacs-cvs. For
>> some time now, the org that is shipped says it is org-mode version
>> 5.13i. Which works fine, so, no sound of alarm bells here..
>> But did I miss Dominic deciding to remove it from cvs?
>>
>> Thx
>>
>> Gijs
>
> I'd also like to see org in emacs updated.

Well, Carsten is not available for one week.

Maybe John could help, depending on how much time he's got.  But people
can still download the latest Org archive from http://orgmode.org

--
Bastien

* Re: is org (no longer) in emacs-cvs?
@ 2008-01-08  0:20 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2008-01-08  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gijs Hillenius; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Gijs Hillenius <gijs@hillenius.net> writes:

> But did I miss Dominic deciding to remove it from cvs?

Not at all.  Just a small delay in checking Org into the CVS.  But as
you said: no alarm bell here!

--
Bastien

* Re: Re: is org (no longer) in emacs-cvs?
@ 2008-01-18 15:23   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-01-18 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jan 7, 2008, at 8:52 PM, Leo wrote:

> On 2008-01-07 18:12 +0000, Gijs Hillenius wrote:
>> Hello & happy 2008 to all of you,
>>
>> I'm using a Debian package supplied by Romain Francoise
>> (http://emacs.orebokech.com) to update emacs, using emacs-cvs. For
>> some time now, the org that is shipped says it is org-mode version
>> 5.13i. Which works fine, so, no sound of alarm bells here..
>> But did I miss Dominic deciding to remove it from cvs?
>>
>> Thx
>>
>> Gijs
>
> I'd also like to see org in emacs updated.

Done.

- Carsten