Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Grégoire Jadi writes: > >> With my patch, the customization interface looks like this >> - for a file : >> Target location: Value Menu File: >> File: Value Menu File: ~/org/notes.org >> >> - for a variable : >> Target location: Value Menu File: >> File: Value Menu Variable: nil >> >> - for a function : >> Target location: Value Menu File: >> File: Value Menu Function: ignore >> >> - for an Emacs Lisp form : >> Target location: Value Menu File: >> File: Value Menu Lisp expression: nil >> >> What kind of rendering do you think would be better/clearer? > > :tag " File" is misleading. Perhaps " File, variable, function or > S-expression" would be clearer, if a bit longish. That's too long IMHO. > Not sure how to make this beast clearer anyway. Me neither. If anyone has an opinion on this, s/he is welcome! This patch can wait a little until we find a satisfactory solution. AFAIK noone has reported this bug :) Best, -- Grégoire Jadi