On Monday, 9 Oct 2017 at 09:22, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > I sent two days ago this message to John Kitchin, because I am a > scimax user. I meet a problem with gnus when I want to export a png > image: the comment « 48=-plain definitionremarkplain » appears with > any png image, as with imagemagick and with dvipng either. John told > me that is probably an org-mode problem. Therefore I post my question > to the list. I found your email difficult to process. Would you maybe please post a small example that illustrates what you wish to accomplish that is not working? -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.1-87-g3c83f1