Timothy writes: > From the last few messages in this thread, I think we’ve reached agreement on > the changes. Would you like to go ahead? Hi Timothy, Sure, I've just pushed these commits: dc27628 * worg.css: Adjust margin/padding for H1-H4 e6596a8 * worg.css: Change link colors d93c8ae * worg.css: Set h2-h4 colors to the dark-green Org color 26b5cdd * worg.css: Set body#content max-width to 48em 69c60dc * worg.css: De-specify font, font-size, line-height, heading colors Here are a couple of screenshots showing the before/after: