Hi Tim, > I’ll let you (/the ML) know when I’ve taken a look at stiky bits, and whether I > think I’m able to create something that works. My intuition is that if ls -l can > properly represent sticky bits (and my rudimentary understanding is that it can) > it should be fine for specifying them too. We’ll see. I’ve gone away and had a look, then come back and had a think. This has resulted in 9ce7802. Since we just have to worry about suid/sgid (as :tangle-mode is only applied to the file produced [with the sticky bit being dir-specific]), not much is required — we just allow the `s' in place of `x' for the user/group executable flag. This is pretty trivial as we’re still relying on `file-modes-symbolic-to-number' for this, and in a very straight-forward way. So, I think we should be fine now 🙂. All the best, Timothy