Richard Stallman writes: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > > Yes, sad to say they should not directly offer donation methods. > > > So they should rather link to liberapay, so it is not a direct offer? > > You can't make a serious point by twisting words. I do make a serious point: by linking to liberapay who are actively searching for ways to get rid of proprietary software, those links are most likely to become usable without proprietary software once a practical method to donate without proprietary software exists. But yes, wrapping that into a cheeky answer is not the most effective way to make this point. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de