Hi, Juan Manuel Macías writes: > Org-Publish and LuaTeX. If anyone is interested in the code I used for > specific aspects of the publication, I can share it here :-). That sounds very interesting! I’m writing roleplaying books and my website with org-mode and since there are many small pieces I found over the years, I expect that the solved problems for a journal will be very educational! > https://recyt.fecyt.es/index.php/rel/issue/view/4327/948 One small thing: the boxes for the abstract look pretty nice! How to create the complex tables on page 109ff would also be great to know. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de