Thank you for your reply. I write wore after the quotes below. Max Nikulin writes: > On 09/07/2024 23:45, Morgan Willcock wrote: >> Just to mention another option, I use this one: >> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/linkremark/ > > In its current state it does not extract metadata specific to books or > events. Dublin Core or other similar metadata are on TODO list, but > with low priority. The extension may give priority to doi: links and > it may be starting point to fetch an entry from some database. > > If "magazin to buy" page contains schema.org/Product metadata (LD-JSON > or microdata) then it may work. > > I wonder what is expected capture result for events and what metadata > are available? For an event, I was thinking of extracting event title, date, place and organization of an event announced on a Mobilizon web site. Max Nikulin writes: > I have not tried it, but the following package has extractors for some > sites: > I was already suggested this package on another message, but it seems too much for what I need.