Eric, I have been away a couple of weeks where I have avoided using email as much as possible. I have therefore come back to find this whole incredible thread that has led to org-mime. Very exciting! Although I'm not a big fan of html email in general, an easy to use mime interface which allows me to embed equations easily is very welcome. However, it doesn't appear to work very well for me, with org-mode from git as of a couple of hours ago: - GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.2) of 2009-11-02 on raven, modified by Debian - Org-mode version 6.35g (release_6.35g.41.g9cfe) - Wanderlust/2.15.9 (Almost Unreal) What I get when I try your example, by copying your original org text into my email buffer and invoking org-mime-htmlize, is: ,---- |