Bastien writes: > Hi Daniel, > > Daniel Dehennin writes: > >> When comparing different exports, I found a possible bug when formatting >> the label of URLs: > > Can you clearly state what the problem is? Sorry, the problem is the output of literal OrgMode formatting characters in LaTeX which could be misinterpreted for PDF generation. I get links in my PDF labeled: - literal output "/Org-Mode/" and "=Org-Mode=" - miinterpreted "rg-Mode" The formatting in URLs labels is managed for HTML, I was expecting something like the following for LaTeX: #+begin_src latex \href{http://orgmode.org}{\emph{Org-Mode}} \href{http://orgmode.org}{\verb=Org-Mode=} \href{http://orgmode.org}{\underline{Org-Mode}} #+end_src Or at least, stripping the formatting characters to prevent clash with LaTeX processing. Regards. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF