Nick Dokos writes: > Daimrod wrote: > >> John Hendy writes: >> >> > On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Daimrod wrote: >> >> Hi, >> >> >> >> It would be nice if the documentation mentioned the need to reparse the >> >> org buffer with `C-c C-c' when a property is set with #+PROPERTY. >> >> (info "(org) Property syntax") >> > >> > As in adding to the header arguments? Yeah, probably wouldn't hurt, >> > though it is, as stated below, documented that *any* change to the >> > header arguments requires C-c C-c. >> > >> > On a side note, is there the possibility for "normal" users to submit >> > git based changes to the manual? I know how to do this for Worg, but >> > I'd be happy to update stuff in the manual, too, when I catch them. >> > These sorts of things could be tweaked by the finder and it would save >> > the maintenance team a bit -- just scan the commit and notes for >> > rationale and accept. >> >> Sure, one can modify the file doc/org.texi. And you're right, I should >> have submit a patch. >> > > I believe that just as with code changes, doc changes also need FSF > copyright assignment. Ok, I've already sent an assignment request for another patch and it should be confirmed by the end of the week. > Nick -- Daimrod/Greg