* Bug in org-insert-heading-after-current?
@ 2013-01-28 16:57 Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2013-01-28 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi List,

having added a property drawer with two entries:

,---------------------
| * Definitions
|   :PROPERTIES:
|   :exports:  both
|   :results:  replace
|   :END:
`---------------------

I evaluate:

,---------------------------
| (outline-previous-heading)
| (org-insert-heading-after-current)
`---------------------------

and get:

,------------------------
| * Definitions
|   :PROPERTIES:
|   :exports:  both
|   :results:  replace
| *
|   [2013-01-28 Mo 17:48]
|   :END:
`------------------------

while the new heading should be below the :END:

PS

Org-mode version 7.9.3d (release_7.9.3d-826-gbe0d87 @
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/lisp/)

GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.2) of
2012-11-18 on eric

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: Bug in org-insert-heading-after-current?
@ 2013-02-11 16:44 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-11 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Jolitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@googlemail.com> writes:

> having added a property drawer with two entries:
>
> ,---------------------
> | * Definitions
> |   :PROPERTIES:
> |   :exports:  both
> |   :results:  replace
> |   :END:
> `---------------------
>
> I evaluate:
>
> ,---------------------------
> | (outline-previous-heading)
> | (org-insert-heading-after-current)
> `---------------------------
>
> and get:
>
> ,------------------------
> | * Definitions
> |   :PROPERTIES:
> |   :exports:  both
> |   :results:  replace
> | *
> |   [2013-01-28 Mo 17:48]
> |   :END:
> `------------------------
>
> while the new heading should be below the :END:

I cannot reproduce this with the current HEAD of the git
repository and a bare emacs -Q.

Is there other info I need to reproduce this?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Bug in org-insert-heading-after-current?
@ 2013-02-12 16:41   ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2013-02-12 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

Hi Bastien,

>> ,------------------------
>> | * Definitions
>> |   :PROPERTIES:
>> |   :exports:  both
>> |   :results:  replace
>> | *
>> |   [2013-01-28 Mo 17:48]
>> |   :END:
>>
>> while the new heading should be below the :END:
>
> I cannot reproduce this with the current HEAD of the git
> repository and a bare emacs -Q.

It did happen, but now - without updating Org-mode - I cannot reproduce
it anymore. So, sorry for the noise.

--
cheers,
Thorsten