* attr_html for table.el tables?
@ 2013-03-27 15:35 Ken Williams
From: Ken Williams @ 2013-03-27 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I have a table that has multi-line cells (just because some of the cells have some long-ish sentences in them, and I want them to break rather than careening off the right-hand side of the page), so I'm using table.el to manage it.  When I export, I wanted to get all borders shown, because without borders the structure isn't very clear.

It looks like `#+attr_html` doesn't have any effect on table.el tables, correct?  Is there another mechanism to specify export options when org-mode renders table.el tables to HTML?

--
Ken Williams, Senior Research Scientist
WindLogics

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

* Re: attr_html for table.el tables?
@ 2013-04-06  0:10 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-06  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken Williams; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Ken,

Ken Williams <Ken.Williams@windlogics.com> writes:

> It looks like `#+attr_html` doesn’t have any effect on table.el
> tables, correct?

I think so.

> Is there another mechanism to specify export
> options when org-mode renders table.el tables to HTML?

Nope.  Usually I just enclose table.el tables into #+begin_example
so that they can displayed correctly, but that's clearly not what
you want.

Best,

--
 Bastien