* [ox-latex] change org-latex-default-table-environment to alist
@ 2013-04-07 20:27 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2013-04-07 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Would it maybe make sense to make org-latex-default-table-environment
an alist so that I can specify a default for each :mode?  E.g. pmatrix
for :mode math; psmallmatrix for :mode inline-math; and tabular for
:mode table?

The reason is that now

#+BEGIN_SRC org
here's inline
#+ATTR_LATEX: :mode inline-math :math-prefix P=
| a | b |
| g | d |
table.
#+END_SRC

becomes
#+BEGIN_SRC latex
here's inline
\[P=\begin{tabular}
 a & b \\
 g & d \\
\end{tabular}\]
table.
#+END_SRC

–Rasmus

--
This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-04-08  7:10 UTC | newest]