* [WORG] How to ediff folded Org files?
@ 2013-04-06  9:47 Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2013-04-06  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi List,

many files on Worg have this startup option:

,--------------------------
| +STARTUP:    ... fold ...
`--------------------------

what leads to trouble when there is a merge-conflict in (Ma)git to be
resolved manually with e(diff), because the different versions of the
Org-file are then presented in folded state in the ediff session, so the
diffs are invisible.

But when I call 'show-all' or so on them, it breaks the ediff session.
Is there a simple trick to avoid this problem?

PS
I don't recieve any new messages from my gmane groups any more since
yesterday - am I the only one?

--
cheers,
Thorsten