Andreas Leha writes: > Hi all, > > I would love to see messages like 'entering block foo...' and > '...leaving block foo' printed to my R console. This would be very > handy when I evaluate a subtree (C-c C-v s) with a lot of #+call lines > and some lengthy ones. > > I know that > (1) I could implement that myself at in the source blocks. But I would > love if orgmode did that for me > (2) Such messages are already printed to the emacs *Messages* buffer. > But that buffer might not be visible and I can not switch to it, > without interrupting the evaluation. Anyway it would be much nicer > to see that output together with the other output, that my code > generates. > > > In essence it would be very helpful, if there was a variable > org-babel-print-debug-messages (or org-babel-debug-level...) which if > non-nil would cause that messages to be printed. Or is there somewhere > already? > > Regards, > Andreas > > > > -- Eric Schulte http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte