* bullets when exporting a list of checklists
@ 2013-07-19 18:18 J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2013-07-19 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there any way to turn off the solid and hollow bullet points when exporting
a checklist of checklists?

I want to make a checklist for my camping trips, and I don't want the bullet
points, just the nice clean list.

I've seen some options available for formatting, but nothing seems to control
the generation of the bullet points.

Any pointers on where to look in the docs or source for controlling this?

Thanks,

Dave in St. Petersburg, FL