Øyvind Stegard writes: > Daimrod writes: > > [...] > >> Thanks for the bug report! >> >> Don't you think that checking if one of the buffer would be enough and >> faster? >> With something like (every #'get-file-buffer org-contacts-files) > > Hi, > > I thought about that, yes. But what about when an org-contacts buffer is > killed and subsequently re-opened (like using `find-alternate-file' with > same file name). Then the buffer will exist for the file, but it will be > a new instance, and the markers in org-contacts-db will still be dead. > That's why I decided to just check the markers instead. You're right, good catch! I've installed the patch and haven't felt any slowdown, but I've a small contacts file. If people complain about slowdown we could add a buffer local hook to ask before killing contacts files. > Regards, > > Øyvind -- Daimrod/Greg