I'm not completely up to topic, but it seems to me that org-attach machinery is more about a content-addressable storage, so it makes little sense for what you want this way. But those who know more, can obviously correct me. cheers, Alex Rainer M Krug writes: > Hi > > I have effectively the same question as Adm here: > [http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/26412/human-readable-directory-tree-with-org-attach] > > I would like to have the directory tree of the attachments managed by > org-attach to reflect the document structure as defined by the > headlines. > > To quote from his question: > > ,---- > | * This headline > | ** This sub-headline 1 > | ** This sub-headline 2 > | * This second headline > | > | matches to the directory structure: > | > | - This headline > | - This sub-headline 1 > | - This sub-headline 2 > | - This second headline > `---- > > I started using to set the directories, but for this I need the > additional step of defining it per subtree. Is there a way to configure > org-attach to automatically use the header name instead of the uuid? > > Thanks, > > Rainer > > > -- > Rainer M. Krug > email: Rainerkrugsde > PGP: 0x0F52F982