Hello all, In this very minimal example, #+begin_src org ,#+select_tags: wanted ,* headline :notwanted: some text ,** subhead :wanted: more text #+end_src exporting exports the whole tree under /headline/. I can see why but it is arguably the wrong thing to do. If /notwanted/ hasn't been selected, I would have assumed that all the contents under that headline would be ignored during export. My problem is that I want to export a document where certain headlines (but not all) are included *and* within these, some subheadlines are also included but not all. I would be specifying one or two tags for selection depending on the specific export case. I can achieve what I want by commenting and uncommenting headlines but this is very clumsy and error-prone for my use case. I guess I simply want to confirm that the above noted behaviour is indeed what is expected from org. If so, I will find a work-around. Thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)