How can I change individual items in my agenda so that although they may have a date of 2017-09-01 and be repeated daily but haven't been accessed in the intervening time period, I can easily change it to miss out all the unexpired dates and be rescheduled for a date of my choosing please? I seem to remember that there was some way, either through a add-on package or a sequence of commands, but I can't seem to find it now. Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.1