#+OPTIONS: latex:t toc:nil H:3 Hi Nicolas, Um, ok. I think I'll switch to manual trigger then. How can I make ctrl-c ctrl-c toggle current image display when in image context? Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Amos Bird writes: > >> I usually paste images into emacs buffer. I'd like org mode automatically show those images instead >> of manually trigger it with org-redisplay-inline-images. > > You may want to transform the link right before inserting it. I think an > Org extension, org-screenshot, does this. > > Regards, -- Amos Bird amosbird@gmail.com