Kyle Meyer writes: > I'd be happy for you to take what I sent and work it into a proper > patch. Here are some other loose ends in addition to the manual update > you mentioned: > > * a NEWS entry for 9.5 > > * decide whether (:file-desc . []) should be handled explicitly rather > than the current "any value that org-babel-read doesn't map to nil > or a string" > > * check that there's a test case for each :file-desc scenario Let me know if I missed anything, or any other issues. I've decided to handle the empty vector case explicitly. I think this behavior is clearer. Thanks, Matt