Hi, I'm proposing a new option in `org-show-context-detail', which shows current headline, its ancestors, *and the entry itself*. This is useful when export matched subtrees and their contents quickly with least manual intervention. Consider when working on different aspects of a project and taking notes as we go: * Project A project tree ** Task1 ** Task2 *** ASK Something to align Something for discussion ** Task3 ** Task4 *** ASK Something else to align Something else. At some point, we may wish to export only certain contents. For example, to export headings with TODO keyword of "ASK", along with the task context (ancestors TASK heading name), and their own content for discussion with colleagues. Ideally, this can be done by org-sparse-tree, followed by org-export with visible-only + subtree-only option. Expected output: * Project ** Task2 *** ASK Something to align Something for discussion ** Task4 *** ASK Something else to align Something else. Current options, though, either require manual expansion to show both ancestors AND entry, which becomes tedious soon; * Project ** Task2 *** ASK Something to align ** Task4 *** ASK Something else to align or it shows extra contents (`local' will include the *next* heading, in this example, the non-related Task3) * Project *** ASK Something to align Something for discussion ** Task3 *** ASK Something else to align Something else. `ancestor-with-entries' is a long name that pose some difficulties to updating documentations, so I wish to have some feedbacks before moving on. Is there better way to achieve this effect? Am I overlooking something? Yiufung