Hi Bastien, > Timothy, I believe your efforts are worthwhile as a way to provide > Emacs third-party package maintainers a way to produce a refcard-like > PDF document for their libraries. But not for Org, where the refcard > is really good enough as it is, especially the Emacs sync constraints > we have right now. > > Is that okay with you? Sure, though the idea here is that this would provide a way we could move `(org-release)' out of the makefile and fully into elisp. I’ve done a little test, and defining `org-release' like so in `org-macs.el' seems to work quite nicely. ┌──── │ (defalias 'org-release │ (eval-when-compile │ (require 'lisp-mnt) │ (eval │ `(function │ (lambda () │ "The release version of Org" │ ,(lm-version "org.el")))))) └──── As I understand it, `orgcard.tex' is currently the main blocker on us moving `org-release' out of the makefile like so? Removing the need to manually ensure that keybindings are up to date and accurate is a nice bonus. All the best, Timothy