Hi! I had a look and apparently cider-eval returns nil when the expression is a comment, vs the string "nil" when the Clojure expression returns nil. Simply filtering nil values out seems to have fixed the issue for me. @Christopher, can you check the attached patch if this works for you? @Ihor, a few developer related questions: - I wanted to add a test, how can I run only test-ob-clojure? I don't think the tests work currently and I would fix them and add more. - What should I use for indention? Looking in ob-clojure and org.el it seems that using tabs with tab-width 8 is standard but there's quite a few lines where it's spaces only. - If this simple patch for example or fixing tests is good, should I just install it? Can I "freely" install minor changes to ob-clojure or should everything go over the mailinglist? Thanks. I hope I can work a bit more on ob-clojure the next few days, I think I missed a few emails, sorry. Now I have a filter rule where mails with Clojure in the subject go to my inbox. Cheers, Daniel