jman writes: > I'm trying to learn more about the publish export option or Org mode. > Specifically I am using the function `org-latex-publish-to-pdf` to > export Orgmode files into PDF. > > Since this export backend is transparently using Latex, there is stuff > going on behind my back that makes it a bit difficult debugging or > customizing the formatting. As a general hint when debugging PDF export: when you hit an error, then first export to LaTeX and convert the file to PDF with pdflatex (following the commands defined in the variable org-latex-pdf-process). You can then fix it directly in LaTeX-side and afterwards bring the change into the org-mode document. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de