Carsten, as always, thanks for an incredible job! The announcement of this new release has motivated me to back up to speed with org-babel and the changes that have been done to simplify it. I had previously written interfaces for jython, ledger and maxima. These have not worked since the simplification work on org-babel started and I haven't had the time to do anything about it. I would now like to get these working again and hopefully contribute them to org. However, there does not appear to be any documentation on writing support for new languages. Before I delve into existing codes (which is what I did last time), I just want to confirm that this is indeed the case? Thanks again, eric