"Arne Babenhauserheide (IMK)" writes: > Hi Eric, > > It’s much easier to answer, what this does not share with ob-ditaa.el :) > > If I cut out the obvious renaming (to be able to use a ditaa-exp > source type), it’s just this diff (and the first half of that only > defines variables…): > Hi Arne, I re-worked your diff into a patch against ob-ditaa.el which adds an :eps header argument to ditaa code blocks. Please try this out and let me know if it works and if it loses any functionality from your original ob-ditaa-eps.el. Should we distribute the DitaaEps.jar with Org-mode in the same manner as we now distribute ditaa.jar?