Hi Richard, Richard Lawrence writes: > I've been trying to get iCalendar export working with my agenda files > again since upgrading to 8.0, and I've found that footnotes break the > agenda export to .ics. The problem is that a plain text version of the > footnotes in the file ends up in the output "floating loose"---not > wrapped by VEVENT tags or any other tags---resulting in an unparseable > .ics file (at least according to Google Calendar). I tried this patch but for some reason it does not work. I did not look further, surely Nicolas has something that works. I agree footnotes should be turned off by default for the .ics export.