* Release 9.3
@ 2019-12-03 16:05 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2019-12-03 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I've released Org 9.3.

This is a major release: please read ORG-NEWS carefully while
upgrading, in particular the "Incompatible changes" section:

https://orgmode.org/Changes.html

As usual, this is the work of Nicolas acting as a maintainer
and of many other contributors!

Enjoy :)

--
 Bastien

* Re: Release 9.3
@ 2019-12-03 19:48 ` Richard Lawrence
From: Richard Lawrence @ 2019-12-03 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien, emacs-orgmode

Dear Bastien and all,

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> I've released Org 9.3.
> As usual, this is the work of Nicolas acting as a maintainer
> and of many other contributors!

Thank you, Bastien, Nicolas, and everyone else! I haven't been very
active on the list of late, but I am using and loving Org as much as
ever. I appreciate all your hard work, and I wanted to say so.  Thanks,
and congratulations on this milestone!

--
Best,
Richard

* Re: Release 9.3
@ 2019-12-03 21:03   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2019-12-03 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Lawrence; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Richard,

Richard Lawrence <richard.lawrence@berkeley.edu> writes:

> Thank you, Bastien, Nicolas, and everyone else! I haven't been very
> active on the list of late, but I am using and loving Org as much as
> ever. I appreciate all your hard work, and I wanted to say so.  Thanks,
> and congratulations on this milestone!

it's always both refreshing and heartwarming to recognize users' names
over the years*!  Thank you for the kind words.

* Oh my.  That's something like 13 years now.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Release 9.3
@ 2019-12-05 19:55 Gustav Wikström
From: Gustav Wikström @ 2019-12-05 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bzg@gnu.org, Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Bastien,

> I've released Org 9.3.

> As usual, this is the work of Nicolas acting as a maintainer
> and of many other contributors!

Glad to hear! Thanks a lot to everyone involved!

Regards
Gustav

* Re: Release 9.3
@ 2019-12-09 13:06 ` 황병희
From: 황병희 @ 2019-12-09 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Bastien and All,

> Dear all,
>
> I've released Org 9.3.
>
> This is a major release: please read ORG-NEWS carefully while
> upgrading, in particular the "Incompatible changes" section:
>
> https://orgmode.org/Changes.html
>
> As usual, this is the work of Nicolas acting as a maintainer
> and of many other contributors!
>
> Enjoy :)

6 months ago, i did buy paper-book "The Org Mode 7 Reference Manual"
from Amazon. ISBN 978-1-906966-08-9.

By the way the book published November 2010. I am very happy if my book
have no problem with Org 9.3 ;;;

My real goal with Org, is to make HTML docs.

Sincerely,

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//