Hello all, I have some slides that I would normally export to beamer. However, I need, in one case, to export these slides to HTML as well. I don't expect to get the same functionality in this case, of course. In any case, if I use the directives in beamer for exposing parts of a slide at different times, these constructs get exported to the HTML verbatim. So, I thought I would protect them within @@latex:...@@ constructs. Although that works for HTML export (i.e. they no longer appear), the LaTeX export is now broken: the directives are followed but they are also exported as text in the slide. The minimal example org file that illustrates this is attached. (org recent from git yesterday) Thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-682-geac255