* keep org drawers visible
@ 2020-08-15 15:33 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2020-08-15 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Property drawers remaining invisible even when I use <shift>-<TAB>
drives me nuts. I know about M-x org-hide-drawer-toggle <RET> but how do
I keep the drawers open all the time without having to toggle? I work on
the basis that I want to see what I write - if I didn't then I wouldn't
have written it.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter