* Is mouse necessary when working with PDF?
@ 2021-11-20 18:33 Ypo
From: Ypo @ 2021-11-20 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

What tool do you use to highlight PDF? Do you copy your highlights to a
.org file?

I use org-noter, but it seems the mouse is necessary to work with PDF.

Best regards,

Ypo

* Re: Is mouse necessary when working with PDF?
@ 2021-11-21  8:38 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2021-11-21  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ypo; +Cc: Org-mode

Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com> writes:

> What tool do you use to highlight PDF? Do you copy your highlights to a
> .org file?
>
> I use org-noter, but it seems the mouse is necessary to work with PDF.

I haven't seen proper packages, but there is some custom code in
https://github.com/dalanicolai/dala-emacs-lisp/blob/master/pdf-avy-highlight.el
I haven't tried it myself though.

Best,
Ihor