Dear all, Should the export of a table that is the result of a code block and has been wrapped in a RESULTS special block be different than one that is not wrapped (beyond the wrapping, of course)? Specifically, wrapping the results seems to cause org to ignore that ATTR_LATEX :center toggle [1]. A minimal example, both org and resulting LaTeX, attached. I guess it makes sense in that the attr line will probably be applied to the results special block. I am not sure how to get around this. Suggestions very welcome indeed! I do need to wrap the results in a block of some type so I can control the formatting in the resulting PDF export but I do not want the table centred necessarily [2]. Thank you, eric Footnotes: [1] describing this as a toggle (in the info manual) does not really make much sense to me as it implies a known initial state which is not specified in the manual. I would prefer to have to say ":center no" (or nil) which then allows for ":center t"...? [2] centring should happen by request, not by default, in my opinion, as it is trivial to enclose a table in a centring environment explicitly but difficult to remove otherwise. -- : Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-306-g9623da in Emacs 29.0.50