Ihor Radchenko writes: > Currently, the internal implementation will treat nil return value as if > there was no :default-description and org-link-make-description-function > were set to nil. We may probably document this. It sounds like a useful > behavior. I added some relevant documentation to the `:default-description' part of the `org-link-parameters' docstring. I also changed the previosly-failing test to expect the right value. All the tests pass now. > Could you also add the proper changelog entry for the test-ol.el > file? Think I've got this right now, and other formatting errors. > unwind-protect is more suitable here and will lead to more concise > code. I didn't know about `unwind-protect', thanks! You're right, much better. > I think that we should also document the new parameter in ORG-NEWS. Done. Thanks, Hugo